This is the dawn of a new concept in technical motorcycle clothing! Spidi’s new Step In Armor range is made up of fully interchangeable components, with six different wearing combinations, for the perfect level of comfort, on or off the bike.
At it’s core is the Mission-T armour (T277), a fully-protective vented base jacket, which can be safely worn on its own on hot days. The jacket can be customised by adding any combination of thermal soft shell (L81) and/or waterproof outer (D241, or D263). No more messing around on the side of the road, trying to insert or remove liners from your multi-layer jacket. Getting chilly? Stop and add the thermal soft-shell on top. Sudden rain shower? Simply throw on the waterproof shell, over the top.
Mission-T Technical Features
- Mission-T complete set comprises 1 x T277 base armour, 1 x D241 premium outer shell and 1 x L81 soft shell
- T277 incldues Warrior Lite protectors (CE level 2) in shoulders and elbows and a pocket to hold optional back protectors – CE Level 1 (Z53 or Z54) or CE Level 2 (Z147 or Z172)
- T277: made from high tenacity polyster and punched mesh fabric, with reflex zones for night riding, as well as an adjustable waist
- T277: includes zip and clip to join jacket to trousers
- D241: made from 3 layers of breathable, waterproof and windproof laminated fabric, with venting. Toray Entrant Dermizax is a laminated material with a high performance membrane that boasts excellent moisture-permeability, waterproofing and reduced condensation
- D241: includes reflex zones for night riding, adjustable waist and detachable groin strap
- L81: windproof, breathable thermal layer made of polar fleece and elasticated fabric, suitable for cold to very cold temperatures
- L81: includes reflex zones for night riding
1 in stock